PBE’s webinar schedule for 2021 has been finalized. Scheduled presentations include:
• February 9. Jack Osborn of Airdusco will present “Essentials for selecting the proper air–material separator for your dust collector.”
• April 13. Jack D. Hilbert and Colin Barbeau of Hatch will present “Don’t let pneumatic conveying system bottlenecking derail your process.”
• June 15. Vahid Ebadat of Stonehouse Process Safety will present “Electrostatic spark control in powder facilities: Is bonding and grounding enough?”
• August 10. Jack Osborn will present “Dust collection hood design for engineers and non-engineers.”
• October 12. Jack Hilbert and Colin Barbeau will present “Troubleshooting pneumatic conveying system problems.”
• November 9. Eric Maynard of Jenike & Johanson will present “Preventing dust explosions in your dust collector — the basics.”
All presentations are on Tuesdays and will run from noon to 1:30 p.m. ET. For additional information or to register, go to www.powderbulk.com.